Re: ACLog not reading FT-857D CW mode correctly

Scott Davis

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  I don't have any Yaesu equipment here myself, but according to reports from other users, the Yaesu Older setting should work with the 857.

The Yaesu Older code is one of the oldest sections of rig interface code in my software, works with a number of older Yaesu rigs and has not changed in years, so something specific to your setup appears to have changed.

The values the rig returns are mapped as follows with the Yaesu Older selection:

       case 0:
                strMode = "LSB";
                        break;
                        case 1: