Re: Installation Errors

Scott Davis

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please go ahead and upgrade the version of AC Log on your desktop before exporting your log.  Details as to why are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/news/news2019-05-09.html

Regarding the count, you likely deleted a few QSOs along the way without resetting your counter (which is fine).  If you want the counters to match, click File > Reset Counter and enter the higher number (the highest QSO record number).  It will be reset to the lower number after processing, assuming there are unused record numbers.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Sep 18, 2019 2:29 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Installation Errors

Hi all,

I installed the latest version of AC Log on my laptop in order to use it in the field or on travel. Two problems have arisen:

1. The number of QSO's listed on the laptop differs from the number of QSO's on my main station PC, 1919 vs. 1942.
2. All FT4 QSO's are misidentified as MFSK.

Any ideas as to why this is so? TQSL is the latest version, as is AC Log. LoTW is set up correctly for QSO download/upload.
All help is GREATLY appreciated!
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.