From: Kenneth W. Campbell <n6pcd1@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Sep 18, 2019 2:29 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Installation Errors

Hi all,

I installed the latest version of AC Log on my laptop in order to use it in the field or on travel. Two problems have arisen:

1. The number of QSO's listed on the laptop differs from the number of QSO's on my main station PC, 1919 vs. 1942.
2. All FT4 QSO's are misidentified as MFSK.

Any ideas as to why this is so? TQSL is the latest version, as is AC Log. LoTW is set up correctly for QSO download/upload.
All help is GREATLY appreciated!
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD