Re: QRZ Error Message

James AG5VE

Seems every ham forum and most ham clubs nowadays have their share of trolls dressed in "Elmer" suits.

No wonder noobs like me are hesitant to ask questions...

JMc
AG5VE

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 4:58 PM, Mike Olbrisch
<mike-2020@...> wrote:

Pat,

Don’t worry.  At first I wondered if it was a Windows issue, an AC-Log issue, or a QRZ issue.  So I ran another logging program over night, and got the same error.  That eliminated AC-Log.  If you did not have the opportunity to try that, it wasn’t 100% clear and I thought your question was valid.

Some folks just wake up to 7 Mondays a week, and some forget they have a delete key and can even block a whole thread.  When I identify them, I drop them on a block list and they never bother me again.  You’re fine sir…….  And if you get an answer from QRZ, please share it.  You’re not the only person seeing that happen.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

Big Bend JEEP Rear