From: Andrew Ambrosia via Groups.Io <ambroinaz@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Sep 17, 2019 3:28 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Winkeyer Setup

I have my Winkeyer setup and working great with ACLog.  Its very cool.  Nice work Steve!

I have one question which there may or may not be a solution for:

Question:  Can the CW mini form (below) be widened  (the window of the form) a few inches so that I could see the whole CW message that I have configured for the F function key?  Is there any way to adjust the window size like you can with the main ACLog interface?

Thanks,
Andy K7AMB