73

Paul

W4ARK

On September 17, 2019 at 1:03 PM Pat Whelton <pwhelton@...> wrote:

Thank you Dean for taking the time to comment on QRZ’d problem and then reminding us that it doesn’t belong here.

Pat - KZ5J

Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] QRZ Error Message

Has anyone bothered to ask the QRZ folks about this? It could be something they have set up as their security. I have never seen an online account that does not time out after a period of inactivity. Something that clearly has nothing to do with Scott's software is getting a lot of time on here.

Dean, KC9EOQ

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 8:00 AM Pat Whelton < pwhelton@...> wrote:
Sorry my tracking is not that detailed.  It’s just frustrating when you’re in a hurry and you want to look up QSL info on a rare one and QRZ won’t give you the address until you log on.  You then log on and figure that’s the end of it but a couple of days later you have to logon again.

Pat - KZ5J

Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:55 AM

Good morning Pat.

Have you noticed or can you look back and see how long it was since the previous entry when this happened?  That just might be interesting to know.  I suspect it is something like 12 hours, but I don’t think I’ve ever experienced it twice on one day, so my log wouldn’t show something like that.

Have a GREAT day sir.

Vy73 - Mike - KD5KC.

El Paso, Texas - DM61rt.

SOTA W5T-Texas Association Manager.