Re: Power setting

Scott Davis

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your e-mail.  AC Log defaults to the power of the previous record.  If you don't want to record power at all, just enter your next QSO with the field blank and it will remain blank on subsequent records.  Otherwise, be sure to enter the correct power when you change power levels.

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q63

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Power setting

I have two questions:
1). How do you turn off the automatic power setting? I switch power levels all the time. Right now it just keeps putting one in automatically (1000 watts).
2) How do I change the power setting (or remove  it) on 100's of records? I honestly hadn't noticed it was doing this. Right now I have several hundred 30 meter contacts that have listed 1000 watts, when it should be 50-100 watts.
I have known how to do this in the past, but for the life of me I can't remember.

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.