From: Mel - N7GCO <teammel@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Power setting

I have two questions:
1). How do you turn off the automatic power setting? I switch power levels all the time. Right now it just keeps putting one in automatically (1000 watts).
2) How do I change the power setting (or remove  it) on 100's of records? I honestly hadn't noticed it was doing this. Right now I have several hundred 30 meter contacts that have listed 1000 watts, when it should be 50-100 watts.
I have known how to do this in the past, but for the life of me I can't remember.