Re: I think I need more screen room

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

Thanks, got it adjusted.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:26 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Appearance > Main List Size on Form and enter your preferred size.

From: rt83021 <rt83021@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Sep 10, 2019 5:37 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] I think I need more screen room

I just configured ACL for WWFF-KFF but I also want to use the program for "normal" stuff. To do that I need more room on the screen.
I really don't need to see my last 50 contacts, is there a way to resize that portion of the screen?
Any help will be appreciated.

--
Ryan Trullinger/Tru-Image Photography
KC0QNB Gothenburg Nebraska