Re: Operator field in AC Log

Jim Shorney

Per the ADIF spec, OPERATOR is "the logging operator's callsign", and further "if OWNER_CALLSIGN is absent, STATION_CALLSIGN shall be treated as both the logging station's callsign and the callsign of the owner of the station".

http://www.adif.org/304/ADIF_304.htm#ADIF_defined_Fields

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 09:01:55 +0200
"Nickus de Vos" <nickus.zr6jn@...> wrote:

Hi all
I never really took notice of this until now. AC Log fills the operator field with my call sign but I’ve noticed one of the digital mode programs I recently started using fills the operator field with my name if importing the .adif files in to AC Log.

Is this just a personal preference thing or is there actually a right and wrong way, what must be in that operator field?
Nickus - ZR6JN - KG44DD

TeLL: 082 389 9477
Email: nickus.zr6jn@...