Re: WAE DX QTC questions

Scott Davis

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Here in the USA, since we are not in EU we only send QTCs.  We don't receive them.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Sep 9, 2019 6:49 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WAE DX QTC questions

Ok guys I’m going to make an effort for the first time this weekend in the WAE DX contest. I have the contest program all set and understand the whole QTC exchange protocol, etc.
My question(s) here is, as I really can’t play around with the program without a bunch of logs, when you want to send a QTC exchange, the cute little window pops up and you punch in the stuff..... So, as I see (and it’s not contest time) I’m assuming the rec QTC icon will show solid and I can record incoming traffic once the logging is in progress???
Since the N3FJP software is THE BEST, I am again assuming the relayed and recorded QTCs will also show dupes and keep a standing record, like a normal logged QSO?
Sorry if this is a bit aloof, just wanna get a feel for how things work before the show. Thanks for any and all info.
Charlie NG0C

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.