Re: AC Log 2.5

Scott Davis

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your e-mail and report.

The Settings, Edit Fields Displayed saves your data entry field settings. To save your column settings click Settings, Save Current Column Width and Order from the menu options.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

In a message dated 11/13/2003 1:14:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com> writes:

I downloaded AC Log 2.5 last night and successfully moved 2000+ 160 meter
contacts and settings over from 2.4. My CQ zones worked were calculated by
clicking on "Fill Fields Determined By Call" but it took a long time.

One thing I noticed though. I like to arrange different items to the left
side of the view log so that I can see them without moving the horizontal
bar over to the right. Things like "Prefix", "CQ Zone", etc. I went to the
"Edit Fields Displayed Position And Tab Order", checked the enable box,
moved the selected fields to the left, unchecked the box and all was moved
as I wanted. But when I got back into the program later in the evening, all
of the fields that I had moved to the left were moved back to the right.
What am I overlooking?

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
EL87WX

Yaesu FT-840 & PSK31 Digital Mode E Group:
160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources & More: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf.htm
Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
Florida Space & Atmospheric Weather Institute:
http://www.kn4lf.com/fsawi.htm
Friend Website Design: http://www.kn4lf.com

---

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.