Re: LOTW, ACL and Hiram Percy Maxim

Scott, firstly, thank you for diving in and getting the HPM software ready and available. Regret that decision yet? :-)

Secondly, it may only be my perception but I don't see much activity at all. My effort has been limited as well but when I do give it a go, I quickly work the three or four stations I hear on that band/mode and there is nobody left. Or I call CQ, get a few passersby--many of whom have no idea what this "HPM" and "/150" thing is all about and I have to coax a section and ARRL membership status out of them...especially on CW--and nothing more. Bands are bad, I agree. Maybe things will pick up over the weekend...when I will have even less time to play!

73,

Don N4KC
www.n4kc.com
www.donkeith.com