From: <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of "Steve Carter via Groups.Io" <steve@...>
Date: Friday, September 6, 2019 at 8:29 AM
To: "N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io" <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW, ACL and Hiram Percy Maxim

That may be, but I suspect it's a problem with TQSL.  I tried again to upload the contacts using the "/150" station location I got from ARRL and nothing happened.  So just on a whim, I uploaded them again using the plain (not "/150") station location and they were accepted again, and this time all came back as being updated.  Perhaps I set it up TQSL wrong.

This is one of those issues that's not worth messing with.  CW activity on HPM is quite low, band conditions still suck, there is a NA Sprint this weekend and I've worked nearly every station signing "/150" I can hear.  Thanks for getting back, though.

72's de KØGUZ