From: wa3gm via Groups.Io <wa3gm@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 1:18 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Error message

Scott

 I am able to upload to logbook of the world from AC contact log but I am not able to download from LOTW.... I keep getting error message....
Could not create a SSL/TLS secure channel.

My user name, passwird and station location are correct....

Thanks

Greg

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone