Hiram Percy Maxim Contest Log 1.1

Scott Davis

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know that Hiram Percy Maxim Contest Log 1.1 is now available, but the enhancements are minor and staying with HPM 1.0 is fine.

Built from the Winter Field Day software that emits DI to designate digital QSOs for Cabrillo according to the WFD rules, I overlooked modifying the Cabrillo output to DG, which Cabrillo specs call for.  ARRL has kindly modified their contest robot to also accept DI, so your Cabrillo file submission from 1.0 will be fine, but they asked that I post a revision that conforms with the Cabrillo spec, which I've been happy to do.

This version also corrects the F2 CW, Tab Sends Message (TSM) function.

This program remains completely free.  No password is required at all.

If you do wish to upgrade, just uninstall 1.0 from Windows Control Panel and then install 1.1 from the web site here:

Again, staying with 1.0 is fine.