From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of wa3gm via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 9:50 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Comment section of ACLog

Scott

 I was hoping someone else in the group here would know what to do or have a resolution for this.....

On my other computer it logs the a call book name and address but on my other computer it puts the send and receive Signal report in the comment section.

If anyone has a resolution for this please let me know.

Tnx

Greg wa3gm

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone

From: "Scott Davis via Groups.Io" <SNKDavis@...>

Date: 8/24/19 1:32 PM (GMT-05:00)

Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Display Frequency

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Press Ctrl + Shift + F.  More details are here: