Re: Issue with TQSL software path

Scott Davis

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Choosing your station location in AC Log (that you have properly configured in TQSL) as detailed here will get you going:

From: Larry Banks via Groups.Io <larryb.w1dyj@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 12:53 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Issue with TQSL software path

Hi Stephen,

From what I see from the message, you may not set up the locations in TQSL correctly.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 12:33

Recently replaced my computer and successfully installed ACLog and the TQSL software; however I am receiving Command Syntax Error (10) as the selection location cannot be found? (see attached screen shot) Yet when I go and open directly the TQSL program, uploading the log is not an issue.....I am running LoTW Manager 1.9 and ACL 6.5

Sincerely:
Stephen W4PPC