Re: Useful DXCC map

Charles C <charles.cromer@...>

JT Alert will do all of that for you and FAR more!
--
Charles Cromer

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 11:53 AM Bo Barry <bobarr@...> wrote:
This old timer can't keep track of the prefixes anymore! Way beyond my memory, compared to 1954!'

I'm looking for some printable & readable 8x10 maps (regional) that I can 'color in' as I confirm the countries.
Better yet, some interactive one for my PC that I can fill in and easily spot the needed countries.

I don't have a clue of my remaining countries in Europe or Africa.
I wish I hadn't lost my programming skills. I could easily do this in yesteryear

Thanks

Bo W4GHV since '54