Re: Useful DXCC map

James Ewer

Your probably going to have to pay for something. Lists of DXCC entities are available for free. ARRL and RGSB both sell wallhangers 24 X 36. ARRL wants 15 bucks plus shipping. It is laminated and comes in a nice cardboard tube. I have one on my wall next to the rig. Yaesu did give something out with new hf rigs but I dont know if they sell them. Quite large. But you need that there are a lot of prefixes and dxcc entities.
Jim AC8AZ

On Friday, August 30, 2019, 12:53:26 PM EDT, Bo Barry <bobarr@...> wrote:

This old timer can't keep track of the prefixes anymore! Way beyond my memory, compared to 1954!'

I'm looking for some printable & readable 8x10 maps (regional) that I can 'color in' as I confirm the countries.
Better yet, some interactive one for my PC that I can fill in and easily spot the needed countries.

I don't have a clue of my remaining countries in Europe or Africa.
I wish I hadn't lost my programming skills. I could easily do this in yesteryear

Thanks

Bo W4GHV since '54