Re: FT4 LOTW Confirmation

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Both you and the other op must upload the QSO with AC Log 6.5 AND the current version of TQSL.

From: Paul Rasp <cerritas@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 9:37 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FT4 LOTW Confirmation

I have a confirmed LOTW Contact but unfortunately the op on the other end was not using the latest version of ACL that supports FT4.  He uploaded his log to LOTW but it was not confirmed FT4.  He has since upgraded to ACL 6.5 and has attempted to resend this QSO.  Not sure that he or I either one have properly resent or uploaded again to correct this discrepancy so I can get credit for this WAS FT4 contact.  Scott, Can you give a brief outline of what he and I both need to do in order to correct this?

73
Paul
W4ARK