Re: Fldigi and Ohio Qso Party

Robert Robbins

Scott:

Thank you for your response and clarification.  I have much to learn about software and program.

You do have great products.

At 12:51 PM 8/28/2019, you wrote:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your follow up.  Just for clarification, there is nothing in my OHQP software that defaults to a file name of SQSO.txt or writes the data you describe.  Additionally, there is nothing in my software to determine the location of the Fldigi files folder.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP
http://www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Fldigi and Ohio Qso Party

Scott:

This is a file that was created by N3FJP Ohio QSO Party Contact Log.

Since this is the file that was causing the problem, I thought you might be interested.

At 06:46 AM 8/28/2019, you wrote:
Thanks for the good report Robert!

I'm not familiar enough with FLDigi to comment on the files it creates, but I'm glad you found a solution.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP
http://www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 9:07 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Fldigi and Ohio Qso Party

Scott:

I did post this in the winfldigi froup with no response.

I did some testing and found there was a  "SQSO.txt" file in fldigi.files>data that looked like this:

State/Province, ST/PR, County/City/Disrict, CCD
NIL,--,none,none

I'm assuming this file was put there when I loaded the Ohio QSO Party Contact Log.

I deleted this file and reinstalled the Ohio QSO Party Contest Log.  A much larger "SQSO.txt" file was installed.  This solved my problem and now the interface between Fldigi and N3FJP Ohio QSO Party Contest Log works correctly.
Robert J. Robbins
K8RGI
robert@...

Robert J. Robbins
K8RGI
robert@...

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.