Scott:

Thank you for your response and clarification.  I have much to learn about software and program.

You do have great products.

At 12:51 PM 8/28/2019, you wrote:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your follow up.  Just for clarification, there is nothing in my OHQP software that defaults to a file name of SQSO.txt or writes the data you describe.  Additionally, there is nothing in my software to determine the location of the Fldigi files folder.

http://www.n3fjp.com

From: Robert Robbins <robert@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Fldigi and Ohio Qso Party

Scott:

This is a file that was created by N3FJP Ohio QSO Party Contact Log.

Since this is the file that was causing the problem, I thought you might be interested.

At 06:46 AM 8/28/2019, you wrote:
Thanks for the good report Robert!

I'm not familiar enough with FLDigi to comment on the files it creates, but I'm glad you found a solution.

http://www.n3fjp.com