From: IK6AWY <ik6awy@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Aug 11, 2019 7:15 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACL v6.5 & stranger issues with FLdigi QTH field data transfer

Dear  Scott,  I  running  OS WindowsXP-SP3 and ACL v6.5, but have an
issue with data transfer from FLdigi and "QTH" field in ACL Log.

This is the test:

1) I open ACL v6.5 and set data transfer port with FLdigi v4.1.07.03;

2)  I  open  FLdigi  v4.1.07.03  and  the transfer data is enabled and
connection is ALL OK;

The problem is in the transfer data field of "QTH", the issue is:

-  when  FLdigi transfer the QSO on ACL Log, the data of QTH from Fldigi is
transferred in ACL Log in the "QTH Grp" field.

This is an error.

I  write this problem  on the FLdigi Groups, to FLdigi programmers, but
the response is:

-  ACLOG  does  not  have a QTH field. The closest named field is "QTH
Grp".

Dear Scott, is possible your help for resolve this stranger issue?

Many Thanks for your patience.

Bye for now.

--
I migliori 73,                      Scrivi a:
IK6AWY                        ik6awy@...