Re: Icom Interface setup question.

n6xtus <red.dawg@...>

Hi Ed,
Thanks for the info I had tried most of the things that you
suggested. Finally ended up using 5c setting for the IC-756Pro
hexidecimal all the other settings were the same. I'm still getting
familiarized the program. So far it seems to be User friendly.
Tnx.
Ron/N6XT

--- In N3FJP_Software_Users@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Leicester"
<kg4qmi@e...> wrote:
Hi Ron, I'm using the Icom 736 with a setting of 64, 9.6kbps,
none, 8, 1, RTS (connection pwr) and Rig (Mode BV) and at the
bottom "convert to hex" is checked. worked great from the beginning.
I guess the only other concern would be the cable(s). make sure you
don't somehow have a null modem cable. probably want help, but
here's hoping.

Ed/kg4qmi

------------------------------------
Edward Leicester