From: K8TS
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spot Filtering

Pat:

A work around that I use when operating cw is to set the band map to exclude the digital frequencies.  Such as on 20 meters, I might set it to only show 14.000 to 14.065.  Some of the slower cw ops will sometimes be on the higher frequencies, but rarely will the DX stations show up.  I have found that in a DX contest the DX however will go above the digital frequencies which is a minor irritation.  It helps, but looking forward to what Scott comes up with.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10