Re: Please Test Hiram Percy Maxim Contest Log 1.0!

Joseph Miller

Hi Scott and the rest of list,

I just gave it a quick run through and it looks very good. Tried logging difference scenarios, and the W1AW/150 correctly scores at 3 points, as does "anycall/150" scores at 2 points, and "anycall" without the 150 scores as 1 point.

One operating tip, if KJ8O is logged without the "/150" and you go back and edit the entry, the contact will not rescore. Better to just delete the entry and start over as "KJ8O/150".

All the bonus points are added by the ARRL when files are uploaded, something to be aware of.

As usual, another great job Scott. I think it's ready.

Vy 73 de Joe

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 8:26 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Has anyone had the chance to at least download this program and give it a quick look?

I think it is fine, but I would sure appreciate a quick sanity check before I put the announcement out on the main list.  Just knowing it installs properly on your system is useful.

Thanks in advance!