Re: Pegasus and ACLOG

Terence Taylor

Seems to work!, Thanks!

--- SNKDavis@aol.com wrote:

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your e-mail. I think that I have found
the problem. I'd really appreciate it if you would
try the following and let me know how it works out:

- Make sure that you are using AC Log 2.8. If you
aren't, first install 2.8.

- Close AC Log 2.8.

- Click this link to download the new .exe file:

http://n3fjp.ky1v.com/ACLog.exe

- Save the file in c:\program files\aclog 2.8.

- Start AC Log 2.8 and see how the rig interface
works.

Thanks for your patience. Please let me know how
you make out.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting
and general logging software since 1997.