Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 8:46 AM
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Printing Address Lables

When I print address labels from the N3FJP software, if the address information retrieved is wider than the width of the labels I am using (Avery8160) the line is not truncated.  The information is printed onto the next label creating a nice mess on the next label. Is there a way to configure the length of this field in N3FJP or is this just an issue in the way the labels are generated?

Gary D. Antley

Possum Walk Texas

DE KI5LR

“It is better to have enemies than friends.   At least you know they are out to get you.”  Gary David Antley

_._,_._,_