Re: Pegasus and ACLOG

Terence Taylor

What is the status of this? It worked in AC Log 2.5 and Sweepstakes
3.8, but has been broken since. I am not a programmer (nor do I play
one on television!), but it seems to me that it SHOULD be relatively
easy to look at what changed and undo it....

That is a REALLY nice feature and is one of the PRIMARY reasons that
I started using your programs and it seems a shame to lose that
ability.

Terry Taylor
N6MON

--- In N3FJP_Software_Users@yahoogroups.com, SNKDavis@a... wrote:

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your e-mail. I'll keep the change frequency feature
for the
Pegasus in mind for the future. With everything on our plate at
the moment it is
not something we can look at in the near term.