From: Matt Patterson [mailto:mattpatt@...]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 5:19 PM
To: 'N3FJP_Software_Users@...'
Subject: RE: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Telnet problem

David,

Sounds like PC-cillin is more than just anti-virus software.  Sounds like it has a built in firewall as well.  I'm not familiar with PC-cillin myself but look in the documentation where it references something about a firewall or port blocking.  What you're looking for is to be able to tell the software to not block traffic on port 25.

Good luck
 73 Matt
W5LL