From: Kenneth W. Campbell <n6pcd1@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 2:56 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FD Log Station Address Question

Hi all,

I ran my Field Day station from Missouri this year using the N3FJP Field Day Contest Log, and am wondering if I should use the actual address of the residence where I operated in Missouri, or use my home station address in California when clicking Write Cabrillo File on the File menu?

Thanks for the clarification!
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD