Re: Field Day Fiasco

Scott Davis

Hi Russell,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you ran into trouble.  If you haven't already, please take a look at these steps here:

If you continue to have trouble, you'll need to provide the group a lot more detail for us to help you, but with enough information, we will do our best (your settings, what specifically is occurring, etc.).

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 11:48 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Field Day Fiasco

Where should I start? I have gotten my IC-7300 to work with WSJT-X and JTAlert but cannot for the life of me get JTAlert to automatically log to the field day program OR to the regular log program. Followed the instructions to connect JTAlert and the logging program but to no avail.I have searched Youtube and watched several videos and followed their instructions, still nothing.

Mind you I am not the brightest light bulb in the box but I can follow instructions..... If I can set up LOTW and HRD, I certainly should be able to set AClog to work. Anyone have any ideas to assist??

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.