From: we5txs <we5txs@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 11:48 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Field Day Fiasco

Where should I start? I have gotten my IC-7300 to work with WSJT-X and JTAlert but cannot for the life of me get JTAlert to automatically log to the field day program OR to the regular log program. Followed the instructions to connect JTAlert and the logging program but to no avail.I have searched Youtube and watched several videos and followed their instructions, still nothing.

Mind you I am not the brightest light bulb in the box but I can follow instructions..... If I can set up LOTW and HRD, I certainly should be able to set AClog to work. Anyone have any ideas to assist??