Lee Lukehart - K7AVR
Some config facts:
- all stations are using TCP (not File Share method) with Status/Chat enabled
- when wired to a node, stations can run HamChat that is running on the N3FJP server's node
- when wired to a node, stations can access internet via server nodes's gateway
- a wifi mesh access point is wired to the server's node
The puzzling part:
- stations that connect via wifi to that access point ARE visible to N3FJP
- to restate the problem: stations that are hardwired to nodes ARE NOT visible to N3JFP
Tested with no firewalls turned off; no difference.
I know folks are busy with Field Day, but it would be great to find a solution while we're all together. Thanks!