Remembering Window Location on Desktop

Michael WA7SKG

I thought I had run into this before, but can't find it. How do I get the program to remember what windows are open and where they are located on the desktop? I normally run with two monitors and have the main log entry screen on the laptop screen and the map and network windows on the second screen. IIRC, some time ago, whenever I opened N3FJP, the windows came up where I had left them. Now, whenever I start the program, I must open the map and network windows, then move them where I want them.

How do I get them to open automatically and stay where I put them across closing/opening?

tnx es 73,
Michael WA7SKG