Band Status and Chat Function

Michael WA7SKG

Getting ready for FD, I finally got another computer to test networking with. I followed the various directions and both computers are using the database and contacts are showing up on the other computer appropriately. Dupe checking is working. The only thing that isn't working right now is the Band Status and Chat Function. On the primary computer hosting the database, it shows up in the Band Status Grid properly. The other computer does not show up in either grid. On the other computer, nothing shows at all in the grid. I have checked Enable Status/Chat Functions on both machines. The status on the primary computer says "Connected to computer". On the other machine, the status says "Attempting to connect to computer". I am using File Share, not TCP.

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

tnx es 73,
Michael WA7SKG