Re: N3FJP Log Program Conflict with Flwx SmartSDR CWX Functionality

Scott Davis

Awesome David, thanks so much for the good information and report!

From: kg0ew <kg0ew@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, May 11, 2019 11:13 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] N3FJP Log Program Conflict with Flwx SmartSDR CWX Functionality

Hi Scott,
turned out to be a very simple fix - like all things software, I just need to know where to look!  In the Rig Interface menu, I had selected FlexRadio.  Once I changed that to FlexAPI, and restarted ACLog, everything works fine.  Wanted to let you know in case this question comes up again. And thank you for a great logging software and every better support!
73,
David KG0EW