ACLog 2.5 -- Beware of "Download All Data"

kb9dna

I mentioned this bug in passing before thinking it was just a minor
annoyance, but I've since realized that Download All Data has cleared
all of the QSL "R" columns for the hundreds of contacts that do not
have a LOTW match. I was scratching my head why I couldn't get my
awards to show any more than 12 states and 4 countries... well that's
why! I'd like a little more explanation on the relationship between
the four QSL columns. Furthermore, it may be useful optionally place
a "C" in all of the records that have QSL "R" when importing to AC Log
2.5.

Regards,
Jim