Re: ACLog Fonts

John Huffman

Mike -

Very sorry to hear of Scott's loss.  Thanks for letting me know.

K1ESE

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 5:51 PM Mike Olbrisch <mike-2020@...> wrote:

John.

Scott had a death in the family, it may be a few days before he replies.

Several of us said we would step up and do our best to answer questions.  If no user here answers you, it’s because you’ve run into something we have not experienced.

I imagine you have already been all over SETTINGS à APPEARANCE à COLORS & FONTS.

Wish I could help you more.  Sorry.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

Big Bend JEEP Rear