Re: Club Log Uploader

Scott Davis

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  The Club Log server does not like the user name / password combination you have entered on the uploader form in AC Log.  Make sure that it is correct and that you have not used any special characters (just stick with letters and numbers).  Once you have your sign on information correct in AC Log, you will be all set.

From: Dan Trainor <dptrainor@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Apr 10, 2019 6:37 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Club Log Uploader

Hello,  I set up Club Log this evening.  On their web site, I have registered and entered all my details and now have full access and privileges.  In ACLog when using the "Club Log Uploader"  dialog box, I get the following message below.  Any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting would be great.  Thanks in advance!  dan WA1QZX

Creating ADIF file to be uploaded to Club Log...
ClubLog.adi created containing 848 record(s)!
Beginning Upload!
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.