Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 5:59 AM
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog and N3FJP Contest program

I tried setting the bottom portion to enable server on ACLog and I get an error box that says:

this program’s client is unable to connect to the server
WIN-8J4RB7MRV1H on port 1100 via API.

Please start the server program (usually from ACLog), verify the server is running by clicking Settings > API, make sure the Enable TCP API server check box is checked and then try connecting again from this program.”

Anyone have any ideas how I can make these two programs talk to each other??

Dan Morris  KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!