Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] logging and windows 10

You will need to have the N3FJP data files installed on the C drive even though you have moved your profile to the D drive.
The log file can be on the D drive but the settings files and other support files must be in their installed location (on the C drive).
Once you have setup the program with the data files on C, use the FILE / NEW command, selecting "Create a new log with a new database file" to create your log file on the D drive.  If you already have a log file, you can copy it to the selected location on drive D after creating the new blank file in that location.

73
David
AK9F

On 4/3/2019 5:14 PM, DAN REID wrote:
Hi Dave,
I guess I am not understanding what you are suggesting.  I have gone to the point of uninstalling all n3fjp products, clearing the recycling and reinstalling with know change.
The d drive is my storage drive and it appears that all programs installed on the c drive default.
dan