Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] logging and windows 10

Dan,
Have you modified your Windows user profile?
I used the Microsoft documented procedure to move my user data to my D drive instead of the C drive and found that I was having issues with the N3FJP data files and file locations.  I had to recreate the original folder (c:\Users\<username>\My Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\) and move the files back to those folders before I could get the program to work properly.

73
David
AK9F

On 4/2/2019 8:20 AM, DAN REID wrote:
Hi Michael,
Thanks for responding.  I have tried shutting down anti-virus and defender programs.  I am not having success at all.  I have tested aclog as well as cqwpx with the same happenings.
I will probably need someone to remote in and see what is going on.  Am frustrated and need to fix the problem before contesting any further.
Thanks again,
Dan kb6unc