Re: Networking

Larry Krist

I would be very interested in them also Jim.

Larry  N8CWU

On 3/31/2019 3:48 PM, jim crisco via Groups.Io wrote:
ref post # 215...
i found out that my MS "assure" contract was still active..
i called MS...tech knew exactly what i was calling about...
he connected to 2 of my 4 pc's...went thru his "script"...
checking network/internet...advance sharing...and services...
he restarted several services...
at this point the pc's saw each other ok..
i went thru his "script" on the other 2 pc's...
all see each other on the network ok..
file sharing is working correctly...
if anyone wants the info...i have created a few how to files...
contact me...i will share...
main correction was to start a couple of services that were stopped..

73
jim
wa4yiz