Re: Field Day Log in ARRL Video

Gregg Martell

Forgot the link - the story is a short on the ARRL homepage with links to the video in multiple formats: http://www.arrl.org/

At 09:23 PM 11/4/2005, Gregg Martell wrote:
The league put out a PSA for this year's toy drive and they show a
segment with a ham talking on the radio and Scott's Field Day logging
program is on his computer.

Gregg
KI3G

This user group is a great forum for asking questions and sharing ideas with the valuable resource of both new and experienced N3FJP Software users, but it does get busy. There is an easy way to cut down on the e-mail volume. If you only want to receive announcements from Kimberly and me regarding upgrades and new products, please join our "announcements only" list instead. We keep e-mail to the "announcements only" list to an absolute minimum. Please join by sending a blank e-mail to:

N3FJP_Software-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Then unsubscribe from this user group by sending an email to:

As always, thanks for your interest, kind thoughts, support and spreading the word about our software!

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ
http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.

Yahoo! Groups Links