Re: 4K & Multi Monitor Users - Please Test AC Log Beta 6.4.5!

Larry Krist

I use 3 - 27" Monitors at 1920 x 1080 and all seems to work fine here. The splash screen opens on monitor 1 but the main form opens on whatever monitor it was last used on. Good job.

Larry  N8CWU

On 2/22/2019 3:45 PM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi All,

Let's just say that dealing with multiple monitor resolutions, such as 4K and 1920 X 1080 simultaneously, has been more of a time consuming challenge than I ever anticipated, but I think I've got a decent handle on it.  That said, I really need your testing to be sure!

If you are running two or monitors, would you please uninstall your current version of AC Log and give this beta a try:

The form won't resize instantly when you drag it from monitor A with one resolution to monitor B with a different resolution, but it should remember the location and size proportionally next time you start it.

To correct the main form font settings when you start it on a 4K monitor, you will likely have to click Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click Reset to Defaults.  The click Settings > Appearance > Form Size and enter 100.

Guys, I really, really need your testing on this and I will very much appreciate your help!

Please let me know how you make out!