Re: 4K & Multi Monitor Users - Please Test AC Log Beta 6.4.5!

Larry Krist

I use 3 - 27" Monitors at 1920 x 1080 and all seems to work fine here. The splash screen opens on monitor 1 but the main form opens on whatever monitor it was last used on. Good job.

Larry  N8CWU

On 2/22/2019 3:45 PM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi All,

Let's just say that dealing with multiple monitor resolutions, such as 4K and 1920 X 1080 simultaneously, has been more of a time consuming challenge than I ever anticipated, but I think I've got a decent handle on it.  That said, I really need your testing to be sure!

If you are running two or monitors, would you please uninstall your current version of AC Log and give this beta a try:

The form won't resize instantly when you drag it from monitor A with one resolution to monitor B with a different resolution, but it should remember the location and size proportionally next time you start it.

To correct the main form font settings when you start it on a 4K monitor, you will likely have to click Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click Reset to Defaults.  The click Settings > Appearance > Form Size and enter 100.

Guys, I really, really need your testing on this and I will very much appreciate your help!

Please let me know how you make out!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.