Re: LoTW freezes \

Scott Davis

Thanks for the good report and kind words on the software Phil!

From: Philip Graitcer <pgraitcer@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 9:15 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LoTW freezes \

That worked! Deleted the frmLOTW.xml file and all is fine. Figured it was a corrupted file.....somewhere. Thanks for your help and thanks for the nice programs (I'm a Mac guy and set up my shack just so I could use your programs!).

73,
Phil, W3HZZ

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 6:47 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  Please click File > Show File Locations and note the location of your settings files.  With Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder and delete frmLoTW.xml.  Then see if the form will display normally.

Please let me know how you make out.