From: Chad W6LU
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:11 PM
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New rig. Same problem with transmit audio files

I have a Yaesu 991A.  It's hooked to my computer via the USB cable.  Digital send and receive through FLDIGI or WSJT work perfectly.  When I try to set up the audio files in any N3FJP software it only keys the rig but will not play the audio.  I've selected the correct audio output.  I'm not at that computer but it's something like "2 Speaker USB".  I can hear the rig's audio in the computer using that setting so I'm sure it's correct.  If I select my computer speakers, it keys the rig and plays the audio file through the computer speakers as it should.  No matter what I select, it won't play the audio through the rig.

Chad Harzke
W6LU