Need Snapshot of Rig Interface Setup

Pat Whelton

I recently disabled the Rig Interface to accomplish another task in ACLog.  Does anyone who is running a Kenwood TS570DG have the ability to photo the “Rig Interface Setup” page and send me a copy?  I would really appreciate it.

Ever since I stopped and restarted Rig Interface I seem to be having periodic problems with the computer.  The mouse, keyboard and PC keep locking up on me and I have to reboot.  I’m just trying to exclude Rig Interface as being my culprit.

I know there is a listing of all the setups on the N3FJP website and I’ve tried the one listed.  I would just appreciate some other input.

Thanks for your help.

Pat - KZ5J