Re: ACLog 2.5 Beta Bug Report Status

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Good deal, thanks for the update. To have ACLog 2.5 add the zones to your log click Edit, Fill Fields Determined by Call.

Keep in mind that only discrete entities will be filled. For example, the USA has multiple zones so they will not be included.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

In a message dated 11/11/2003 9:02:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson" <w5uc@cox-internet.com> writes:

Bug #3A: Mike, W5UC Reports: "I move my 2.4 file over into 2.5, and it
does not indicate any Zones. What did I do wrong?"

Bug #3A Status: I'm not sure if this is related to the above or
not. Mike, are the zones not appearing in your log at all or is the
problem on the awards screen? I haven't received any other reports of
data loss when upgrading.
Good Morning:

Scott, I reported the problem incorrectly. I was unaware that V2.4 was
also supposed to show the CQ, ITU etc Zones. I believed that this was a
new thing in 2.5. SO, neither 2.4 nor 2.5 are calculating the zones or
showing them. OR, am I confused in thinking that the software would
automatically determine the Zones based on Prefix?

73
Mike, W5UC

Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
Outbound mail checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2003