Re: ARRL RTTY Roundup Software Should Work for FT8 Roundup This Weekend

Larry Krist

Laurie's instructions worked for me, all but the St/PR/# are populating and no error messages after logging.

Larry  N8CWU

On 12/1/2018 3:40 PM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  JT Alert is set up to default to AC Log. If you just use the defaults, JT Alert will not be able to verify the QSO was added and present a warning. To remedy that, Laurie, VK3AMA (the JT Alert author) writes:

JTAlert setup for ACLog is designed to require no setup by the user (except for enabling ACLog logging) with JTAlert automatically determining the correct API port and log file location by reading the ACLog config file. This automatic setup can be bypassed, allowing for manual selection of a non-ACLog log file by setting the Remote Network PC option in the JTAlert settings. This will allow JTAlert to verify QSOs and perform accurate B4 checks against the non-ACLog log file.

de Laurie VK3AMA

More details here: