Re: LOTW Question

Scott Davis

Hi Scott,

I'm hoping someone else will be able to give you more details. I only have one location here so I haven't checked in to setting up the requirements for additional locations. I'm guessing you will need another location specifiec in the Tqsl software for the other call. There are more details at http://www.arrl.org/. Please let us know how you make out.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

In a message dated 11/11/2003 8:30:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, "scoteone" <scoteone@yahoo.com> writes:

Hello gang,

I want to d/l Scott's new version of the logbook, but was curious if
I can do the LOTW because some of my qso's were from my old
callsign, and several from my new one that was issued last Tuesday.
Will I have to upload them in 2 different stages, or does it matter?
I don't want to attempt anything until I know the answer to this.

Thanks in advance.

Scott
KN3A