Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 2:44 PM
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Porting contest data into AC Log

For those who participate in contesting, how many of you regularly export the contest data out and import it into AC Log. Is that something you do for each and every contest? e.g. if you made 450 contacts in last week's ARRL CW Sweepstakes, would you have them into AC Log by now?

Thanks for any input.

Bill - W3PNM
_._,_._,_